Our content may be reprinted with permission and appropriate credit. Please contact us or more information about reposting.
Users shall not:
- Post anything that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm or threaten to harm users in any way;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass any other person or entity;
- Impersonate any person or entity (including a RTST agent, enthusiast, or moderator), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation except in areas that are expressly designated by RTST for such purpose;
- Disseminate or transmit any content that infringes or violates any party’s copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other proprietary right, including, but not limited to, using third party copyrighted materials, without appropriate permission, using third party trademarks without appropriate permission or attribution, or using or distributing third party information (whether or not protected as a trade secret) in violation of a duty of confidentiality;
- Disseminate or transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs;
- Violate any law (whether local, state, national, or international), whether or not intentionally;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Submission;
- Post any content that you do not have a right to under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationship (which includes inside information, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Interfere with or disrupt the site, or servers or networks connected to the site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the site;
- Collect or store personal data about other users;
- Engage in any activities that would violate the personal privacy rights of others, including but not limited to, collecting and distributing information about Internet users without their permission, except as permitted by applicable law; or
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to harm this site, other sites or any computer or computing system.
Users who comment on the site agree to provide an e-mail address for verification purposes. Comments that include personal attacks, allegations or other inappropriate content will be removed at the discretion of the site administrators. Users who repeatedly comment in violation of this section will be prohibited from posting.